Become a Member
Keystone Baptist Church welcomes and encourages anyone seeking to join our church. Persons may join our church in three ways: Baptism: For a person who is Saved through their acceptance of Jesus Christ as their Savior and has formally committed himself or herself to Christianity through the act of Baptism by immersion; Statement of Faith: By a person who is Saved, has been baptized by immersion and is not currently a member of another Baptist Church; Transfer of Letter: Upon authorization we will request a letter of membership transfer from another Baptist Church.
Why do we have membership expectations and requirements within the church?
Reason 1: Based on what Jesus teaches in Matthew 22:37-39…
“Jesus, replied to them, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'”
Reason 2: So His body, the Church, can be alive and active producing fruit similar to Acts 2:42-46…
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship to the breaking of bread and the prayers. Awe came upon everyone, because many wonders and signs were being done by the apostles. All who believed were together and had all things in common; they would sell their possessions and goods and distribute the proceeds to all, as any had need. Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts,”
Reason 3: Impacting others eternally for His kingdom by…
- Spending daily time with God in prayer and Bible study
- Faithfully participating in weekly Bible studies and worship
- Prayerfully committing to honor the Lord with the tithe
- Committing to help Keystone, fulfill our mission to love, honor and worship God and CORE Values through obeying God’s Word
- Prayerfully consider being involved in missions and outreach locally, nationally and internationally in some capacity
- Loving others as a fruitful witness
- Complete the spiritual gifts inventory
- Serve in an area of ministry that reflects your spiritual giftedness
Conclusion: Thereby, edifying His church.